Thursday 17 August 2017

UK Watercolour Workshops 2018

Jeans cottage garden full of gorgeous  flowers and wildlife just waiting to be painted!
Hampshire, U.K. 


I know everyone has eagerly and patiently waiting for me to announce next years UK workshop programme.Well I have good news! It is ready and bookings will be open from next week. Booking is very different this year. In the past  everyone on my email list has received early notification about my upcoming workshops before they were published online. This meant my courses were virtually sold out before many newcomers even knew about them. To be fair , I have changed the way bookings are taken. Now everyone gets the news at exactly the same time and has the same chance to gain a place. I laughed when an artist recently commented that getting a place on my UK workshops is almost like getting tickets for Glastonbury! But here we are.

Location : My workshops are always held in 

Winchfield Village Hall
Station Hill
Winchfield
Hampshire
UK
RG27 8BX 

Accommodation : There are many local Bed and Breakfasts nearby, plus hotels easily found online.

Courses: There are one and two day courses available but as always, places are strictly limited on each to ensure everyone has my personal attention throughout the session. Each workshop is aimed at being highly motivational and inspirational. The idea is to leave eager to paint when you return home or to your studio!

Dates : UK Workshops  run in April , May and August 2018 .
Full details will be sent with course descriptions and workshop fee to all interested artists on application for a place..

Depending on weather,  the two day workshops may include a visit to my garden after the first days session. 

So what do you if you wish to book a workshop in UK with me next year? Email me straight away!

Please note, all bookings will be taken by me personally by email. On a first come first served basis. No booking is confirmed until full payment has been cleared.  And please read the refund policy before signing up.

Contact me now on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

***************

Hampshire is a beautiful place to visit so accompanying non artists usually have a terrific time and are welcome to join us on the two day workshop get together after class.

******************

No comments: